Saturday, December 5, 2015

NEW YORK CITY PHOTO DIARY


It's been a while since I wrote a travel post, so here it is. 

Last week I had a privilege to spend a Thanksgiving week in New York City and do all of the things I love the most. It doesn't even matter if I've done them like a million times before. I'm always a little bit more excited being able to show somebody around, especially, if it's their first time ever. 
I don't know what it is, but being in the city alone gives me such a kick of energy every single time I'm there. This is where I belong. 


PL: Minelo zdecydowanie zbyt duzo czasu odkad opublikowalam ostatni podrozniczy post na blogu.
Poniewaz tydzien temu mialam okazje spedzic kilka dni w Nowym Jorku, mysle ze to odpowiedni czas by pokazac wam co tam robilam. Nie wiem czy tez tak macie z konkretnymi miastami, ale w przypadku Nowego Jorku, nie wazne jest dla mnie ile razy wczesniej widzialam czy bylam juz w danym miejscu. Uwielbiam oprowadzac moich znajomych nawet po tych oklepanych, turystycznych miejscowkach. Sam widok podniecenia i blysku w ich oczach jest dla mnie bezcenny. To miasto zdecydowanie ma w sobie cos czemu nie da sie oprzec. Zawsze dodaje mi tyle energii i upewnia, ze zostalam stworzona do zycia w tym wiecznie goniacym kociole.



I don't remember last time I had such relaxing and fun holidays. It truly is all about the people you're spending it with. The good food doesn't hurt either... And oh boy, this Thanksgiving year it was exceptionally fantastic! Although, unfortunately, I can't take much credit for preparing that dinner, I was killing it in the washing dishes department. ;)

 Poniewaz nie moge spedzic swiat z moja rodzina w Polsce, zazwyczaj decyduje sie na podroze i w miare mozliwosci, spedzam je z moimi przyjaciolmi. W koncu nie ma to jak swieta w doborowym towarzystwie. Dobre jedzenie tez nigdy nie robi nikomu krzywdy ;)


The Flatiron building.


This year I also FINALLY crossed off the list the one and only.... KATZ'S! I can't even begin to tell you how long I've been dreaming of this day. Let me just say it was SO worth the wait!


Ladies and gentleman, THE pastrami sandwich. Do yourself a favor and book a one day/ weekend/ whatever trip to New York city and plan a whole adventure around visiting this place. You won't regret it. And you can thank me later.

205 East Houston Street (corner of Ludlow St)


A view from the High Line. It was quite busy given that it was a day after Thanksgiving, but still, the vibe and views are always on point. You can also read all about the High Line in my previous post HERE.


The Freedom Tower looking all pretty surrounded by the pink hues. There's just something special about sunsets in the city that always gets me...


A view on New Jersey from the Battery Park.


Chrysler building.


Grand Central.



There were many more things I got to do in the city, and some of them are so special, I'd like to keep them to myself.

However, If you're interested in seeing more photos, make sure you click HERE for all the posts from New York City I posted so far.


Jesli chcecie zobaczyc wiecej postow o Nowym Jorku, kliknijcie TUTAJ.




31 comments:

  1. WOOOW!!! You spent thanksgiving so well
    amazing pictures honestly
    I can't wait to see New York
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! It sure was a great time! As it always is in the city!

      Delete
  2. Wow such an amazing place, the pictures are breathtaking! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are fantastic. It sounds like it was a great time. I'm glad the food for Thanksgiving was good and so great of you to help out with the dishes. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed the post! Thanks for stopping by, Kathy!

      Delete
  4. moje marzenie to zwiedzić Nowy Jork:)
    piękne zdjęcia!
    pozdrawiam Kochana:*
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To marzenie warto spedzic! Na pewno nie pozalujesz! To miasto jest cudowne, tyle magicznych miejsc do zwiedzania, nieskonczona ilosc wrecz! Pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  5. I've never been to NYC but have always wanted to. I think your photos are pretty, they really capture what it's like!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to go then! This city is gorgeous all year round! I'll never get sick of it :)

      Delete
  6. New york city is always fun! I love your pictures and I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! great pics and post! <3

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. trying that pastrami sandwich is on my bucket list! LOL One DAY! *-*
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. New York is full of colors! I love the photos!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The night view of New York is so amazing, thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost hard to decide which view of the city is best, there's so many good ones, and at night it's just magical!

      Delete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

    anaprodanovich.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swietne zdjecia!!!Nowy Jork jest zawsze inspirujacy!

    Pozdrawiam!
    Marta

    www.lamaralo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowego Jorku nigdy zbyt wiele! ;) Pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  12. Zazdroszczę, świetne zdjęcia, czuć rozmach wielkiego miasta, a ta zastawa świąteczna przepiękna.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rewelacyjne zdjęcia, przez chwilę poczułam się, jakbym tam był...póki co to tylko marzenie...ale kto wie :D

    Pozdrawiam z Trójmiasta <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warto marzyc i dazyc do celu! Widoki poczekaja, a satysfakcja bedzie tym wieksza z czasem ;) Pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  14. Oh nein, jetzt will ich sofort nach NY - wie wundervoll :) So schöne Eindrücke!


    Mein Blog:
    http://momentaufnahmenblog.blogspot.co.at/

    Grüße, Katja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...