Tuesday, March 31, 2015

BLACK & WHITE

It seems like winter didn't quite let go of us yet, so there's a sweater weather outfit of the day for you.

This boys club/tennis black & white piece has been on repeat ever since I picked it up at Rue21 few weeks ago. It's so soft and comfortable I never want to take it off! 

My favorite feature has to be the plunging neckline and black details. They both add just enough twist to what otherwise would be another boring sweater. Such a classic piece! 

I got this little number on sale (for $6!) and I'm pretty sure Rue21 doesn't sell it online anymore. BUT. I've seen many other bloggers rocking the same piece before, and there are still many different stores that carry similar ones, so I'll link them below for you.

Happy shopping! 





Rue21 sweater (similar HERE & HERE)
H&M faux leather pants
Nike Genicco sneakers (HERE)
Walgreens mirrored sunglasses






21 comments:

  1. You are so pretty my dear!!! And your outfit is adorable, love the combination of the sweater and leather pants, really amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by my dear! I had fun with this outfit and really when I said I live in this sweater I meant I LIVE in it! Haha such a good and versatile piece.

      Much love to you!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...