Thursday, October 9, 2014

POP OF PUMPKINS

I spy... orange every(thing)where.

OK, so I'm slowly getting used to the season. Yes, I cheated with a title of this post, but just a little. Pop of color should mean I finally introduced some color to my wardrobe, but umm.. no. I do see vibrant colors everywhere, though. Is that why everybody is raving about fall? I mean, don't get me wrong. I am enjoying it, but I guess as a summer girl at heart, I'm just having a harder time admitting it ;) A work in progress.

Anyway, today a few pictures from last Sunday's pumpkin patch with my family (a must in the fall season!) and tomorrow a closer look at what I decided to wear that day (yup, still no colorful or fall appropriate clothes on me, but I'm working on it, I swear!).


And here's a little preview (of ''modeling'' on the farm...) to the next post that's coming up...
 stay tuned!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...