Sunday, August 24, 2014

SoHo, Manhattan

It' been already 5 days since I'm back in the beautiful city of New York! I'm having a blast and even though it's not my first time here, I'm still exploring and experiencing a lot of new things every day. This concrete jungle truly never dissapoints! ( I know not everybody loves NYC, but don't hate me for saying I do ;))

On Monday afternoon, I decided to take a closer look at Soho. Located in Lower Manhattan, this district is filled with beautiful iron cast buildings and has and artsy feel to it. I really enjoyed getting lost in those surroundings. I wouldn't mind living there, either!


SOHOSOuth of HOuston (street)




















Freedom Tower in the background.















And last but not least... My celebrity hunting expeditions finally paid off! Haha whenever I'm in NYC I am a little crazy looking around trying to spot any familiar faces. I usually don't have much luck, by not this time! (That's one of the reasons why I chose to wander the streets in SoHo. I knew it's common to come across some well known names). Anyways, just when I was supposed to head back home, I noticed a lot of buzz happening just around the corner. A lot of cameras and guys in suits managing traffic could mean only one thing. Somebody too important is about to show up. And who else could attract so much attention than one and only Kim Kardashian. Haaa! I didn't manage to take a picture of her walking by, because for some reason I feel it's rude haha, but I took a picture of the scene.

Most probably they were in the middle of filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians, judging by camera operators messing with the trunk of the car.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...