Sunday, March 16, 2014

LADIES NIGHT OUT

Good afternoon!
I hope everyone is celebrating loudly St. Patrick's Day/Weekend! I know I already did last night ;)

Today I just wanted to share quickly an outfit I went with last night. It wasn't a typical girls night out (as it happened on a crazy St. Pat's weekend hehe), but I still wanted to dress up a little, yet feel comfortable.
To do so, I usually go with jeans and a bit more chic shirt/blouse/top (last thing I need is to be worried about a dress showing too much skin, when I'm dancing ;))



Saturday was a day full of sun, so we headed out pretty soon to take advantage of the weather, and because it finally felt like Spring, I thought white would be a good idea. I decided to wear this draped H&M shirt (I've been looking for a one like this for a while), with some of my favorite gold accessories (Forever 21 necklace + a Guess bracelet) and Calvin Klein jeans.


Another favorite of mine. Anything leopard. This LC Lauren Conrad heels are simply amazing. So chic and go with so many different outfits. Check out the same style, but different colors from her collection HERE.



Hope you guys will have sun all weekend long! 
Happy (almost) Saint Patrick's Day to everybody who's celebrating!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...